Art Therapy International Centre (ATIC) is a Social Impact company, providing Arts Therapy, Play Therapy and Psychotherapy to children, adults, couples and families in Dubai UAE, Jordan and Singapore.
ATIC Psychological and Counseling Center first began in Singapore before opening in Dubai early 2015 and is the 1st Art Therapy centre in UAE. We provide psychological support, specializing in creative/expressive arts therapies (Art Therapy, Music Therapy and Play Therapy), as well as individual, couple and group psychotherapy and counseling services. ATIC is a collaboration of Psychotherapists, Psychologists and Psychiatric consultants who work within strict codes of ethics and professional practice. ATIC’s therapists are registered, licensed and experienced practitioners who work with various clients with a wide range of needs.
“Creating a difference in people’s lives when words are not enough”
- To foster awareness about the crucial benefits of the expressive art therapies
- To specialize in the area of child/adolescent development.
- To nurture and develop every clients strengths, weaknesses, and talents.
- To positively transform lives, and our community one image at a time.
- To provide client-centric arts therapy as a creative psychological intervention for children of all ages, adolescents, adults, the elderly, couples, and families.
- To provide a service that is both accessible and comprehensive.
- To dispel stigma surrounding emotional support and intervention.
- To enrich the communities we work and live in.
- To follow anti-discriminatory practice and to treat people equally regardless of race, culture, religion or gender.
- To ensure our service provides best practice and respects the rights of ALL our clients.
- To provide a Social Impact service for the benefit of our community.
- To always uphold and respect UAE law, traditions and customs.
Creative Arts Therapy / Expressive Therapy, require at least a postgraduate Master Degree in these specialist disciplines. In addition, to vigorous clinical training and supervision post degree, arts therapists are then eligible for licensing (AThR).
ATIC’s Arts Therapist are internationally licensed from the British Art Therapists Association (BAAT) UK; Australia, New Zealand Art Therapists Association (ANZATA); Art Therapists Association Singapore (ATAS); American Art Therapists Association (AATA) as well as the British Music Therapy Association (BMTA) and are a registered supervisor/provider of Play Therapy International (PTI), UK. In addition, to the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), UK and Community Development Authority (CDA), Dubai. We advise that you check before seeing a professional advertising such services, as only qualified and licensed Arts Therapists / Expressive Therapists are experienced in managing mental health through these disciplines. Your safety is paramount!